Lead Producer, Pineapple Street Media
Pineapple Street Media (Missing Richard Simmons, Running from COPS, Still Processing, etc) is seeking a highly experienced, senior level audio producer to lead production on upcoming narrative projects.
- Think creatively about storytelling
- Create and manage production calendars
- Research and report expansive stories
- Create a narrative arc for each series
- Work collaboratively with journalists, producers, editors and hosts
- Engineer recording sessions (and/or work with a studio engineer)
- Edit multiple drafts of each episode
- Cut and sound mix every episode
- Manage budgets
- An audio producer with 5+ years of experience in audio production
- Experienced at reporting, crafting stories, and designing immersive sound
- A gifted and detail-oriented audio editor
- A skilled multi-tasker
- Comfortable coaching hosts through script reads
- Able to travel occasionally when necessary for reporting trips and recordings.
This is a full-time NYC-based position. We pay well and offer a full benefits package, vacation time, the works.
Our office is chill and fun and located in beautiful downtown Brooklyn.
Our staff is friendly and welcoming.
Great pay + benefits
A lot of people will hear your work.
Our softball team is 3-0 so far this season.
Pineapple Street Media actively seeks employees from a diverse set of backgrounds, and actively encourages everyone to apply.
Please send resume, cover letter, and audio you've produced to email@example.com. Please write "Lead Producer" in the subject line.